Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Monthly Mayhem: The Greenwood's Tenth Month

Wednesday, April 9, 2014
 photo monthlymayhem_zps6721b3d3.jpg
Ten months, guys. TEN MONTHS. We are only two, count them.... one... two... months away from one whole year! That is beyond crazy to me. 

We don't have  a whole lot to share this month. Things have been going well for us and we couldn't be more grateful. 

The main thing that happened this March was that we finally received our sectional! And its a beauty. Oddly enough, it was actually cheaper for us to buy it at a discount store online and have it delivered than it was to buy it at outlet stores here. Besides, once we saw this one our hearts were kind of set on it. 
 photo sectional_zpsf99f61d7.jpg
Obviously, this big hunk of furniture required a new set up! I love it, even though it makes our living room feel a little smaller, its more sectioned off now so our mini "office" area is actually separate from our living room. I don't have pictures of that but you should be able to catch my drift. 

 photo SectionalCollage_zps3a246c95.png
We also bought and set up a Patio set for our screened in porch! :) That may or may not have actually happened in February and I forgot to tell you. But yes! Pictures soon. One of the chair legs was broken and we have to get a replacement. When that happens you can be sure there will be pictures! 

March was super stormy. Though luckily, just with the weather and not with our personal lives! But seriously, snow after the official first day of Spring? No thank you! Though, knock on wood, I think the weather has finally decided that its spring. Hooray! 


Other than that...

I've been continuing to work on my knitting. (Keep your eye out for a post soon!) 

John's been really taking the "Let Your Husband Play Video Games" seriously and playing League of Legends quite a bit... somehow it's relaxing? 

We continued to have swell jobs. 

and... we've both been hitting the books. Today is actually John's midterms! Good luck to him! I don't have any midterms this session (lucky me, I know!).


I promise to get better at these.... and take more pictures! Perhaps a monthly collage? 

Also, let me know what you would like to see in future posts, not just Monthly Mayhems! I'd like to post more than just "The Perfect Music For..." and "High Five for Fridays" on a regular basis as those are kind of fillers. But they are just so much fun! My goal is to make this an enjoyable experience for you and me, and to consistently improve! I'd love your feedback. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Still My Superman © 2014