Sunday, September 13, 2015

How Do the Things I Say Affect Those Around Me Printable

Sunday, September 13, 2015
Hello!

Long time no type! It will probably be that way for a little while longer. I want to start up blogging again when I finish school, which is in DECEMBER! I am super pumped! Anyway, today I wanted to share with you the handout that I made for my class at church. Months ago, I received the calling to be the Beehive advisor at church, which means that I am an advisor to the person in charge of the 12-13 year old girls. This also means that I teach lessons every other month.

September's theme in the Come Follow Me guide is commandments. And this Sunday I am doing my lesson on "How Do the Things I Say Affect Those Around Me?"  I usually look at pinterest for printables and/or ideas, but this time I just couldn't find anything that suited my fancy... not for free anyway, so I took the plunge and made my own! I love how it turned out, and I may even start doing it more often!
Since I am so happy with it, I thought that I would offer it here as a printable for any of you that would like to use it! The parts in purple are Personal Progress Integrity Value Experience 2. Although, I think the self-assessment is useful no matter your age or religion.

You can download the printable here.

I probably won't blog again till December/January. I want to start doing "Monthly Mayhem" updates again, and a lot of knitting posts, anything else you would like to see? I recently got into the planner craze so that may be in the works too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Still My Superman © 2014