Thursday, February 18, 2016

Say Yes to This Eye Cream!

Thursday, February 18, 2016
Hello there,

I know its been a while... and I promise, I will be back with updates and soapbox-y posts soon. But today, I wanted to talk about a dark spot correcting eye cream that I bought about two weeks ago.

It's the Yes to Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream. Guys... this stuff is in-credible! By the second day that I used it, I was impressed and knew I wanted to do a blog post to share my discovery with the world!



Initially, I was a little disappointed, as it comes out of the tube a creamy color. I thought, oh crap, I just wasted my money on a "correcter" that is really just a concealer. But nope! Happily, I was wrong on that front. It does come out of the tube that creamy color but when you put it on and massage it in with your fingers the color mostly goes away. It has the consistency of a thin lotion.



Within two days of using this, morning and night, I could tell a difference in my dark circles... something I have been struggling with since high school... guys, that has been EIGHT YEARS. Why did I not think of trying this sooner??



Here are the results.



I have absolutely no makeup on in this picture. As you can see, I still have dark circles... I don't think this product is that much of a miracle that it will make them go away completely. But, as you can see my dark circles are more of  a pink-ish color than a blue/black-ish color that they used to be. This means concealer will actually conceal these spots now! Yippie! 

This is  not an ad, and I am in no way shape or form making any money for this review (I wish!) and I bought this wonderful gem with my Christmas/graduation money. I bought it at Ulta for about $11. You can get it at these wonderful places online or in stores: 



Like I said earlier, I will be back at blogging, and will be striving for consistency   now that I am out of school (!!!!). Let me know if there are any of my regular "categories" (Monthly Mayhem, etc.) that you would like to see! I also recently fell in love with planning and decorating my planner so let me know if you all would be interested in that as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Still My Superman © 2014