Thursday, April 14, 2016

The Future Is Now

Thursday, April 14, 2016
You know how I said I'd be back? Yeah.... that was almost a month ago. Yeah, I know I failed. But here's to finally getting my thoughts together and on the page.  You may want to skip this post, and that is fine. I am getting my bearings for what I want this new age of blogging to be. Its rambly, it not that interesting, and there are no pictures... you've been warned.

First off, I've been thinking a lot about this blog, and whether or not I should keep it. I have decided that I absolutely want to keep it. I am even worse at journaling than I am at writing on this blog if you can believe it! And I truly believe that we are commanded to keep a record, and I know that for me personally, it is extremely important for me to keep a record. I am thinking that maybe keeping this blog and striving to keep it regularly updated help me to become more motivated to do that. Now that I am out of school, its not that I don't have time, it's that I don't have the energy to go across the room to grab the laptop. So, yes, blog stays. Great. What does that mean?

I've been thinking a bit about what I want this blog to be. I definitely want to keep up with the Monthly Mayhem, and let's be honest, I won't be able to stop myself from posting my soap-box style post so "Life's Little Lessons" will for sure stay on. Also, I would love to post my knitting creations, to document my progress, and just to share with the world. So, expect more Cozy Housewife post. I don't think High Five for Friday will stay on... and now I am rambling!!   I know that I don't have  a traditional blog, but that's okay. I've come to terms with that. I have finally figured out my goal for this blog. Its not to make money, its not to be popular or have a following or go viral. My goal is to record my life. Record my thoughts and feeling. Record how Heavenly Father is in every aspect of our lives. I also want to share things, to help others if and when I can even in small and simple ways, whether that is if I come up with a cool activity for Young Women or a printable... so, expect those things every so often, but that will not be the primary goal.

I hope this blog will stay with me for years to come. I may eventually want to move away from blogger, but we are far from that day. For now, I'll stay here and try to get back into the swing of things.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Still My Superman © 2014