Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Goals, Goals, Goals.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Good morning ladies and gents,

I've had so many things come to mind that I want to do. The list goes on forever. I have so many goals, especially after getting married. So, I thought it would be useful to write down some of my goals and tips for how to achieve them. 

Health Goals: 

1. Drink More Water- 
So, I kind of hate drinking water. Its a horrible habit, I know, but I usually drink apple juice or really just ANYTHING rather than water. But, I know I need to do it as it will help me feel more energized, give me a healthy glow and all sorts of good stuff. I have a few tips. 
-Drink 1 bottle of water for every other juice/soda you have 
-Use no/low calorie water flavor enhancer like Dasani Drops I received some from Influenster (courtesy a free VoxBox) and they're pretty good! I definitely suggest them! 
2. Run a 5K- 
I talked about this more on my other blog so, I don't want to go into too much detail. About why I want to do it, so you can read that here
Tip: Exercise even if you don't feel like it (unless you're legitimately sick)

Knowledge Goals
1. Learn Spanish -
I want to learn Spanish because my husband speaks Spanish pretty well and wants to teach our future children.So, I don't want them to be talking secrets in a different language just because I won't be able to understand them! Since I have a while to learn this, I still need to come up with a specific plan. 
Tip: Memorize a "word of the day".
2.  Improve Memory- 
I want to improve my memory so that I will be better at learning. It will just overall improve my life. 
Tip: Memorize something each day or play memory improving games (gotta love apps).

Business Goals:
1. Get a Job- 
This is pretty obvious, I would like a job to make some extra money for us! Its a long and hard process but, it will be worth it in the long run 
Tip: Don't give up!
2. Make More mark. Sales- 
My goal is to eventually be a mentor and to do that I need to consistently reach a certain sales goal. 
So, if your in direct sales, I have a tip for you: 
Tip: Have great customer service.
3. Be More Active on Activ[n]ation
As some of you may know, last year I started an online literary magazine. I really love it, but, I've kind of hit a plateau. So, I'm going to start working on getting submissions and making it more, well, active.
Tip: If people aren't coming to you, find them.

Personal Goals: 
1. Be a Good Wife- 
One of my number one goals, after getting married, is to be a good Godly wife. I've found a few posts that I really like about being a Godly wife, you can read one here, courtesy of pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Still My Superman © 2014