Monday, July 15, 2013

Easiest Enchilada's Ever!

Monday, July 15, 2013

As you'll learn, most of my best dinner recipes come from my husband.
He is an amazing cook and definitely more creative than me in the kitchen! 
This is a super super easy "enchilada" recipe that he came up with and it was SO GOOD and SO SIMPLE and SO FAST that I just had to share.


What You'll Need: 
1 box Beef or Chicken Taquito's 
1 c Shredded Cheese (more or less to taste)
1 c Salsa (more or less to taste)
A glass 8x8 bakeware dish

What You Do: 

1. Thaw out Taquito's.
2.  Preheat Oven according to directions on box. For us it was 400 F
3. Place thawed taquitos in the pan, two high. 
4. Put in the oven accoriding to package directions (about 5 minutes)
5. Take out and add shredded cheese on top
6. Return to oven for about 1.5-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
7. Pour salsa liberally on top.
8. Allow to cool and enjoy! 

This is such a great recipe when you have company over and you forgot to thaw anything out! (Taquito's don't take long to thaw).Or just for the heck of it because it's so good! 

I wish I had a picture to share with you but we devoured it before I even thought about it! I'll try to update with a picture later. <3 

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Still My Superman © 2014