Monday, August 4, 2014

Monthly Mayhem: The Greenwood's 14th Month!

Monday, August 4, 2014
July just flew by didn't it?

We were pretty boring this month as far as updates go! Nothing much has changed, we are just living our life and loving it.

We went down to my grandparents house for the fourth of July and got to watch some f pretty awesome fireworks! 



I learned how to crochet (a little).

We went on a impromptu double date with some great friends! We had sushi and then went bowling... yes, we are that awesome! 

My blog went through a little makeover with help from the site designyourownblog.com

July was our last month without school! It was nice while it lasted!

I'm trying to come up with a name for an Etsy shop to sell my knitting... any ideas? I'm thinking my main knitting pieces will be pop culture/geek/nerd inspired, think Comic Con meets Mean Girls meets girly housewife.

Sorry to be so short this month but that's about it! I can't wait to see what next month has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Still My Superman © 2014