Thursday, March 13, 2014

Knitted Rug

Thursday, March 13, 2014
 photo c924cc32-a011-4001-8b66-f39c0034a53e_zps1028babf.png I'm so excited to share with you my knitted rug!

I finished it a while ago but I have had so many other blog ideas I wanted to do first!

This was super simple to make. I used Lion Brand's Jiffy yarn in the color oat. It is basically just seed stitch, make however big you want. I used 4 skeins. 

I got the idea for the rug here


I love my rug!

For some reason the sides are a little wavy but, I think that may just have been not keeping the same amount of tension all the way through? 

Let me know if you know how to fix that so I know for next time!

 photo rugknit_zps891cf8e3.jpg It is so soft on my feet!

And its kitty approved ;) 
 photo rugknitwithcat_zps4faa2b89.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Still My Superman © 2014