Friday, March 14, 2014

High Five for Friday v4

Friday, March 14, 2014
 photo HighFiveforFriday_zpsc1b9e880.jpg
So, I'm going to be shaking up these High Five for Friday posts. For the time being, since I am doing the 100 Happy Days Challenge, I'm going to forgo the weekly update of things that made me happy in the week (you've already seen them on instagram!) and instead share with you my favorite things form around the internet this week. (Got this idea from thecluelessgirl.com's Things I Love Thursday) I love her posts and I have wanted to do one ever since!

One of my high school teachers saved a kids life. How awesome is that?


This dog and cat duo.


This pattern from Redheart 


this etsy listing...


the Veronica Mars Movie coming out today (and why yes, I am seeing it in theaters tomorrow!)

Going to see Gabriel Iglesias in St. Louis 

This amazing product I would be too scared to use. 

These energy bites of pure awesome.


I'll try to have more next week!

Share your favorite things with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Still My Superman © 2014