Friday, March 28, 2014

High Five for Friday v5

Friday, March 28, 2014
 photo HighFiveforFriday_zpsc1b9e880.jpg
Happy Friday All! Here are some things that I loved from around the internet this week.

The Avengers being the Avengers

The Avengers as Fairy tale characters. So perfect. 


This craft project. I'd love to do it but I think I'd have to have double of a book or something. I can't just do this to a beloved book if I don't have a copy to actually read. 


This cookie dough parfait. Doesn't this look amazing?!


So cute! 


 This craft! John and I have made it a goal to go to every state so, this would be perfect! We've already been to Flordia! 

This statement is so true it hurts. 
                                              
This play room and/or bedroom.


Thanks, Shakespeare


and finally, Tom Hiddleston on the meaning of romance.


Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Still My Superman © 2014