Friday, February 21, 2014

High Five for Friday v2

Friday, February 21, 2014
 photo HighFiveforFriday_zpsc1b9e880.jpg
I know I haven't done a High Five for Friday in a while, but, I'm going to make more of an effort to do it every Friday! I had a ton of homework this week so, I sort of failed on my new plan, but my new plan is to blog every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday! Be on the look out for new series! :)

My first High Five for Friday tells you where I got the idea and has an option for linking up at her site!



- My kitty cats make are a highlight pretty much every week. They're so cuddly and cute! Ah!

- Technically not this week but last Saturday John and I got to see my parents and go to lunch with them so, that was awesome!
- John and I finally bought a new shelving system for a makeshift pantry so we can use the bookshelf that is currently acting as a pantry as dvd storage! (Our collection is overflowing!)
- I finished a really awesome book  An Invisible Thread (book review to come soon!)
- I sort of kind of won a Harry Potter argument!

- I got to talk to my bestie! Always a good time.
- I'm doing pretty well with my new years resolutions.
- Last but not least.... THE SNOW HAS MELTED! I am so happy!

P.s. I'm going to make it a point to take better pics with my camera and not my phone... and take more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Still My Superman © 2014