Friday, October 25, 2013

High Five for Friday 1.0

Friday, October 25, 2013
Hello All!
I know its been awhile... I may even have missed a Monthly Mayhem, my apologies!
But, I am getting back on track! 

As a was looking through my blogroll  and I came across one of my friends weekly posts, "High Five for Friday" which originally came from this blog. 
I think its a pretty flipping awesome idea. 
Basically, on Fridays, you round up 5 great things about your week.
I think this is a great way to stay grateful and positive throughout the week. 

So, without further ado, here is this weeks High Five for Friday

1. We closed on our home! It is very cute and a lovely starter home for John and I. Expect more pictures and decor type posts coming up in your near future!

2.  Finding out I got a 4.0 my first evening campus session at Columbia College!
3.  Talks with mi madre.


4. Catching up on all of our shows with my hubby. 

5. This is kind of cheating because it technically hasn't happened yet but, my best girl friend is coming up to help us move tomorrow and I'm very excited!



1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the link-up! I also wrote about how nice it is to think back on some things to be grateful for during the past week!

    Congrats on the house! My husband and I bought our first home in March. It is a starter home and it's been so great - good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Still My Superman © 2014