Monday, January 6, 2014

Knitted Bow Headband

Monday, January 6, 2014
Hello darlings and welcome to my new series,The Cozy Housewife. For now it will be mostly documenting my knitting journey but, eventually I would like to add printable, my sewing journey, and other crafty things.

So far, I've made a grand total of four things. One was just a beginners scrap, two were Christmas presents for my parents, these washcloths with the number "48" (Jimmie Johnson) for my mom, and "88" (Dale Earnhardt Jr.) for my dad.I'm pretty proud of them as they were my first real projects, and I think I did really well.

Which brings me to my third project, a headband for my sister-in-law that she requested during Christmas. 


I'm pretty proud of this, I think its super cute! I used this pattern and it was super easy for this beginner knitter. Check out the pattern if you want to knit this too! 

Happy Knitting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Still My Superman © 2014