Saturday, June 21, 2014

High Five for Saturday

Saturday, June 21, 2014
 photo HighFiveforFriday_zpsc1b9e880.jpgWelcome to the weekend! I hope you all are having a good one. My post have been a bit on the heavy side lately, so I really wanted to do something a little bit lighter for my second post this week, so I thought why not share what I've been loving from around the web this week, aka High Five for Friday

As you notice, it is not Friday. Last night got a little crazy, in a good way, and I didn't get a chance to post so, we are just going to fudge the rules a little bit and have a High Five for Saturday! Because, let's be honest, as long as we are all getting virtual high-fives and basking in the awesomeness of the weekend and the wonderful things the internet has to offer us, that's all that matters. 

So, without further ado...

These quotes:





These too true memes:






These places:

Hogwarts! Mount St.Michel in France

Giethoorn, Holland. A village with no roads. Visitors welcome.


These ideas: 





This article:


Would you like to see more or less of these? More or less in these? 
Let me know in the comments!

Note: I do not own any of the pictures above, and they do not link to anything. However, if you would like to find the original site where I got these pictures, you can look on my pinterest: pinterest.com/monthlymayhem


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Still My Superman © 2014