Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Introducing... Kailey Greenwood! [and a new blog!]

Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Well, hello there!
Some of you may know me from my two other blogs on here, 
and

If not, that's okay! You can join me on here, and if you're looking for a writing blog or a beauty/fashion blog or possibly both, check out the two above! [Edit 7/12/14: Those blogs are still up, but this is the only one that I update regularly, though the writing one may see some action again soon. Stay tuned.]


About a week ago, I married my best friend John Greenwood. :D We had a lovely, relaxing honeymoon but now its back to work, and I got to thinking that I want to have a record of our experiences together. A journal of sorts, but I'm not very good at journaling... and that's when the light bulb flashed on!
What if I started a newlywed blog?
Not only would I be able to journal my experiences, but I would also be able to give fresh advice.  
I want this to go beyond journal-ing, I want it to inspire people, to help people.
I want to create a community type environment where we are helping each other. In other words, if you have questions or something you'd like to see me talk about, just ask! 
I want this to go beyond my newlywed years (when does that end, anyway?). 
But most of all, I want myself and my readers to have FUN! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Still My Superman © 2014